医生护士英语会话:肚子痛

时间:2023-03-04 03:55:26 作者:老咪 综合材料 收藏本文 下载本文

【导语】“老咪”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了6篇医生护士英语会话:肚子痛,小编在这里给大家带来医生护士英语会话:肚子痛,希望大家喜欢!

篇1:医生护士英语会话:肚子痛

2005-4-9 19:08:13

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

doctor: please come in. what seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

patient: it's my stomach. i think probably i had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

doctor: can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

patient: seafood, roastduck. oh, a great variety of things, i can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

doctor: have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

patient: yes, i have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

doctor: i see. now you have to get your stools tested. i'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

patient: all right, doctor. i'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

doctor: see you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

patient: here' my report, doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

doctor: take your seat, and let me have a look. it's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. i will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. i do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

patient: i will follow your advice. thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

doctor: you are welcome.

单词 words

seafood n. 海鲜

roastduck n. 烤鸭

vomit vi. 呕吐

bathroom n. 厕所

laboratory n. 化验室

indigestion n. 消化不良

oily adj. 油腻

avoid vt. 避免

短语 phrases

a great variety of things 种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested 做一个大便检查

write out a slip 开一张化验单

take your seat 请坐

due to 因为,由于

句子 sentence patterns

你呕吐过没有?

have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

i have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

i'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

it's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

i do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

相关单词 related words

bellyache 肚子痛

enteritis 肠炎

gastralgia 胃痛

gastritis 胃炎

appendictis 阑尾炎

enterogastritis 肠胃炎

constipation 便秘

nephritis 肾炎

diabetes 糖尿病

uraemia 尿毒症

urethritis 尿道炎

cystitis 膀胱炎

diarrhoea 痢疾

dysentery 痢疾

piles 痔疮

haememorrhoids 痔疮

相关短语 related phrases

have a pain in the chest 胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back 背痛

have a pain in the ear 耳痛

have a pain in the loins 腰痛

have a running nose 流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通

have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害

bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚

have a foul breath 口臭

have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口发苦

run with tears 流泪

have watery eyes 流泪

相关表达方式 related expression

i have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

i have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

i have got a pain in my belly.

我肚子疼。

i have diarrhoea.

我拉肚子了。

i have a splitting headache.

我头痛得快要裂开似的。

i hace been having pains in my chest recently.

最近我一直胸口痛。

i have been losing sleep.

我最近一直失眠。

i have been throwing up.

我最近一直呕吐。

i have got a bad appetite.

我的胃口不好。

i have a ringing in my ears.

我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

my right eardrum has been infected.

我的右耳鼓被感染了。

my weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

篇2:医生护士英语会话:西药

病人:早上好,大夫。

patient: good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

chemist: good morning, madam. what can i do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

patient: can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

chemist: of course. please show me the prescription.

病人:给你。

patient: here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

chemist: just a moment, please. all right. your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。

patient: thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

chemist: don't mention it. by the way, you got the prescription from dr. johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。

patient: yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

chemist: did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

patient: no. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

chemist: all right. let me tell you what you have to do. take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

patient: how about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

chemist: first shake the bottle. take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。

patient: thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

chemist: you're welcome. i hope you will recover in no time.

单词 words:

prescription n. 药方

tablet n. 药片

syrup n. 糖浆

spoonful n. 勺

recover vi康复

短语phrases:

fill the prescription 抓药

by the way 顺便问一下

take the medicine 服药

three times a day 每日三次

in no time 很快

句子 sentence patterns:

can you fill the prescription for me?

请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

please show me the prescription.

请把你的药方给我看一下。

just a moment, please.

请稍等片刻。

take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

first shake the bottle. take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

i hope you will recover in no time.

祝你早日康复。

相关单词 related words

prescription 药方

recipe 配方

tablet 药片

pill   药丸

bolus 大药丸

powder 药粉,药散

ointmnet 药膏

plaster 膏药

capsule 胶囊

emulsion 乳剂

syrup 糖浆

mixture 合剂

tincture 药酊

injection 注射剂

相关短语 related phrases

proved recipe 验方

secret recipe 秘方

medicinal materials 药材

medicinal liquor 药酒

medicinal herb 药草

medicinal liquid 药水

absorbent cotton 药棉

adhsiveplaster 胶布

ethyl alcohol 酒精

tincture of iodine 碘酒

distilled water 蒸馏水

cooling ointment 清凉油

相关表达方式 related expressions

please take the medicine according to the instruction.

请按说明服药。

i'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day.

你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

i'll give you a dose of streptomysin.

我给你一点儿链霉素。

these tablets are to keep the fever down.

这些药片是用于退烧的。

these tablets should clear up the trouble.

这些药片可以解除病痛。

these vitamin b and c are to build up your resistance.

这些维生素b和c用于增强你的抵抗力。

this is for reducing the fever.

这个是用来退烧的。

this medicine will give you quick relief.

这种药将快速解除你的病痛。

篇3:医生护士英语会话:中药

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

patient: this is my prescription. can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

chemist: certainly.

病人:谢谢。

patient: thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

chemist:you're welcome. well, let me see. it will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

patient: all right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

chemist: o.k. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

patient: could you tell me what i should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

chemist: every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. as soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. then turn off the heat. leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

patient: it is quite complicated. by the way, can i use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

chemist: no, you can't do that. you'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

patient: thank you very much. i have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

chemist: you're welcome. i hope you will recover in no time.

单词 words

soak vt 浸泡

simmer vt 用文火熬

liquid n. 液体

complicated adj 复杂的

steel n. 钢

earthen adj 泥土做的

ware n.   器皿

短语 phrases

herbal medicine 草药

turn down 关小

turn off 关掉

the leaves 药渣

a steel pan 钢制锅

an earthenware pot 砂锅,砂罐

句子 sentence patterns

this is my prescription. can you fill it for me, please?

这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

this is your herbal medicine.

这是你所需要的中草药。

every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours.

每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。

as soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. then turn off the heat.

煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。

leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink.

冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

相关单词 related words

tonic 补药

ginseng 人参

musk 麝香

honey 蜂蜜

loquat 枇杷

amber 琥珀

gyrophora 灵芝

anise 大茴香

cumin 小茴香

fennei 茴香

相关短语 related phrases

tiger-bone liquor 虎骨酒

spirit of genseng 人参酒

cod-liver oil 鱼肝油

royal jelly 蜂王浆

chinese angelica 当归

the bark of eucommia 杜仲

asses'glue 阿胶

chinese caterpillar fungus 冬虫夏草

cassia twig 桂皮

lotus seed 莲子

licorice root 甘草

lotus leaf 荷叶

aprieot seed 杏仁

lily bulb 百合

peach keruel 桃仁

bezoar of ox 牛黄

相关表达方式 related expressions

just following the directions on the bottle.

请照药瓶上的说明服用。

i think i can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.

除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。

can you suggest somehting i can take to relieve the pain?

你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?

in addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.

这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。

try this medicine. it will cure your insomnia.

试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。

take these tablets twice a day.

这些药片每天服用两次。

take ten mls each time, three times a day.

每天三次,每次10毫升。

one tablets each time, three times a day after meals.

每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。

it will keep the swelling down.

该药可以消肿。

this ointment will subdue the inflamation.

这种药膏可以消炎。

篇4:医生护士英语会话:交通事故

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

doctor: what seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

patient: well, i was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. i was knocked to the ground, and when i got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, i have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

doctor: i'll just take a look. where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

patient: it's hard to say. it hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

doctor: does it hurt when i do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

patient: ouch! the pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张x光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

doctor: you arm and elbow seem to be all right. but, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the x-ray department. when the x-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

patient: ok. see you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

doctor: see you then!

( ten minutes later, the patient brings back the x-ray plates)

病人:这是我的x光片。

patient:here's my x-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

doctor: i'll just take a look at it. everything is all right, except here, see it? there's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

patient: is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

doctor: no. it's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

patient: should i take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

doctor: all right. i'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. in addition, i will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. here is a prescription. take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

patient: will i need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

doctor: no, it isn't necessary. i have presribed you a tube of ointment. administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

patient: thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

doctor: not at all. goodbye!

病人:再见!

patient: goodbye!

单词 words

elbow n. 肘部

graze v. 檫伤

ribs n. 肋骨

plate n. 光片

oral adj 口服

instruction n. 说明

plaster n. 石膏

短语 phrases

be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑

take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周

herbal medicine 中草药

for oral administration 口服

a tube of ointment 一管药膏

句子 sentence patterns

does it hurt when i do this?

我按这儿,你疼不疼?

to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the x-ray department.

但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张x光片。

when the x-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

will i need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏吗?

here is a prescription. take it to the chemist's.

这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。

please take the medicine according to the instruction.

请按说明服药。

相关单词

dislocation 脱臼

spain 扭伤

twist 扭伤

burn 烧伤

spasm 痉挛

tetanus 破伤风

paralysis 瘫痪

fracture 骨折

bandage 绷带

plaster 石膏

stitch 缝针

padding 垫,衬

pillow 枕头

crutch 拐杖

相关短语

be all right 没什么问题

take a week off work 休假一周

rest in bed 卧床休息

clean up the wound 清洗伤口

dress the wound 包扎伤口

give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针

take the stiches out 拆线

be hospitalized 住院

right away 立即,马上

related expressions

your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。

you should take a week off work.

你应该休假一周。

though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。

take it three times a day after meals.

每日三次,饭后服用。

here is the prescription for your medicine.

这是给你开的药方。

there is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

破了个口子,不过不太深。

first, i'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。

i'm afraid i'll have to give you a few stiches.

恐怕我得给你缝几针了。

come back in a week and i'll take your stiches out.

一周之后再来,我给你拆线。

the x-ray shows a fractured ankle.

x光片显示足踝骨折。

you must be hospitalized right away.

你应当立即住院。

you will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

你的骨折需要治疗。

you'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

你得住院观察两天。

your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

篇5:医生护士英语会话:西药

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

patient: i have a terrible cold. apart from that, i have a headache. can you suggest something i can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

chemist: don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

patient: no, i haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

chemist: are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

patient: i don't know exactly. i think that i can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

chemist: (picks up a small box) i recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

patient: will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

chemist: according to the label, yes. but if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. there's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

patient: which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

chemist: we have a number of them. they are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

patient: can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

chemist: sorry, sir. i can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

patient: well, then. give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

chemist: all right. this is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

patient: do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

chemist: of course.

病人:太好了。

patient: that's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

chemist: hrer you are. the instructions on it tell you how to take it. make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

patient: thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

chemist: anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

patient: no. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

chemist: you're welcome.

单词 words

relieve vt 缓解

prescription n. 药方

allergic adj. 过敏的

medication n. 药物

recommend vt 推荐

label n. 标签

miracle n. 奇迹,特效药

penicillin n. 盘尼西林

certificate n. 证书,证明

短语 phrases

apart from 除……以外

relieve the pain 缓解痛苦

see a doctor 看医生

be allergic to 对……过敏

pick up 拿起

according to 根据

along with 与……一道,除……以外

boric acid 硼酸

句子 sentence patterns

are you allergic to any type of medication?

你会不会对某些药品过敏?

i recommend this brand for quick relief.

推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.

如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。

there's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

the instructions on it tell you how to take it. make sure you read them carefully.

上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

相关单词 related words

lotion 洗剂

paste 糊剂

inhalation 吸入剂

lozenge 糖锭

liniment 搽剂

suppository 栓剂

antipyretic 退热药

pain-killer 止痛片

aspirin 阿司匹林

morphine 吗啡

sedative 镇静药

insulin 胰岛素

tonic 补药

glucose 葡萄糖

anaesthetic 麻醉剂

ether 乙醚

ingredient (药物)成分

相关短语 related phrases

sleeping pill 安眠药

oral contraceptive 口服避孕药

contraceptive drugs 避孕药

on a full stomach 饭后服用

shake the bottle well before use 服用前摇匀

be taken at bed-time 临睡前服用

be taken when necessary 必要时服用

on an empty stomach 空腹服用

for external use 外用

for oral administration 内服

相关表达方式 related expressions

apply this tube of jelly three times a day.

每天三次搽用这管软膏。

are you allergic to any medication?

你对药物过敏吗?

avoid greasy foods.

不要吃油腻食物。

be sure to keep warm and rest.

注意保暖和休息。

this eye drops may improve your eyesight.

这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。

this is for oral administration.

这是口服药。

this medicine will relieve your pain.

这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

this solution is for external use only.

这种溶剂只能外用。

篇6:医生护士英语会话:堕胎

患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。

patient: i have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

护士:你月经流量怎么样?上次月经是什么时候?

nurse: what was the amount of bleeding? when was your last period?

患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4日。

patient:i missed 2 periods. the last one was on april 4.

护士:你的月经准时吗?

nurse: is your menstruation regular?

患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。

patient: it's normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before i was married.

护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

nurse: can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

患者:我试试看。

patient: i'll try.

护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?

nurse: the pregnancy test was positive. where is the pain and what's it like?

患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。

patient: the pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. it comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.

护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

nurse: it seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. you should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

患者:我需要吃些药吗?

patient: shall i take some medicine?

护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。

nurse: i'll give some medicine by injection or orally.

患者:好的,我会照你说的做。

patient: ok, i'll do as you said.

护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。

nurse: you should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. come back in a week for a check up.

(三天以后)

(3 days later)

护士:你现在感觉这么样?

nurse: how are you now?

患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。

patient: not so good. the bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.

护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。

nurse: let me take a look. oh,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. the fetus will come out soon. i'll prepare the blood for you in case a blood transfusion is needed. you should be admitted to the hospital immediately.

单词 words

abortion n. 堕胎

abdomen n. 下腹

menstruation n. 月经

normal adj. 正常

urine n. 尿

pregnancy n. 妊娠

positive adj 阳性

miscarriage n. 流产

injection n. 注射

orally adv. 口服

emergency n.急诊

severe n.严重

cervix n. 子宫颈口

fetus n. 胎儿

transfusion n. 输血

短语 phrases

vaginal bleeding 阴道出血

together with 伴有

used to 过去,过去常常

a pregnancy test 妊娠检查

except for 除……以外

in case 万一

be admitted to 进入

句子 sentence patterns

i have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.

我这两天阴道出血并、伴有下腹疼痛。

can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?

你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

the pregnancy test was positive.

妊娠检查呈阳性。

where is the pain and what's it like?

你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?

you should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.

除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

i'll give some medicine by injection or orally.

我给你开一些注射用药和口服药。

come back in a week for a check up.

一周后再来检查。

相关单词 related words

buttocks 臀部

hips 臀部

rectum 臀部

genitals 生殖器

penis 阴茎

scrotum 阴囊

testis 睾丸

pubes 阴毛

urethra 尿道

sperm 精液

vagina 阴道

womb 子宫

uterus 子宫

ovaries 卵巢

cell 细胞

embryo 胚胎

placenta 胎盘

menses 月经

menstruation 月经

periods 月经

相关短语 related phrases

genital organ 生殖器

the virile member 阴茎

seminal duct 输精管

spermatic duct 输精管

deferent duct 输精管

seminal vesicle 精囊

vaginal orifice 阴门

private parts 阴部

fallopian tube 输卵管

相关表达方式 related expressions

is your period heavy or light?

来月经时,量多还是少?

it's always heavy.

总是很多。

and how long does it last?

经期多长?

eight or ten days. my face always goes very pale and i can't concentrate on work because of the pain.

八到十天,月经一来,因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。

i have very bad period pains evry month

每次月经来,我都痛得要命。

for the last two or three weeks i've been getting real bad pains in one of my breasts.

在过去的两三周里,我的一个乳房很痛。

there seems to be some sort of a lump.

这儿看来有个硬块。

i'll give you some chinese medicine to relieve your pain.

我给你开些止痛的中药。

don't eat very hot or cold food, and keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.

不要吃很烫或很冷的食物,也不要吃酸的和辛辣的刺激性食物。

医生护士感谢信

医生护士先进个人事迹材料

小熊肚子痛童话作文

致医生护士一封感谢信

医生写给护士的情书

医生护士党员自我对照检查小结

医生护士抗击新型肺炎疫情请战申请书

护士范文

医生自荐信模板

医生年终总结

医生护士英语会话:肚子痛(合集6篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的医生护士英语会话:肚子痛,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档