外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子

时间:2023-04-30 03:35:34 作者:自渡 综合材料 收藏本文 下载本文

【导语】“自渡”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了5篇外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子,以下是小编为大家准备的外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

篇1:外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子

外贸交易中收到对方的货物商品,要与对方讨论货物商品的时候有哪些常用语呢?来看看吧。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

这里是一号和二号样货。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

The “Double Fish” brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须通知货物的规格。

Words and Phrases

sample for reference 参考样品

sales by sample 凭样品买卖

grade 等级

standard 标准

specification 规格

trade mark 商标

brand 牌名

colour 色彩

design 图案

catalogue 目录

particulars 细节

sample 样品

counter sample 对等样品

sampling 抽样

pattern sample 型式样品

duplicate sample 复样

colour sample 色彩样品

subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准

quality landed 卸岸品质

quality shipped 装船品质

quality control 质量管理

Sales by Specification, Grade, of Standard 凭规格、等级或标准买卖

Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好平均品质”(国际上买卖农副产品时常用此标准)

quality to be considered as being about equal to the sample 品质与样品大致相同

Sales by Description 凭说明书买卖

Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 凭商标和牌名买卖

quality as per seller's sample 凭卖方样品质量交货

quality as per buyer's sample 凭买方样品质量交货

篇2:外贸英语常用口语句子

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

请及时开出信用证。

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.

我们会按时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

我同意用即期信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初开出信用证。

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

篇3:外贸英语常用单证口语句子

the stipulation for shipping terms

1. loading port and destinaltion装运港与目的港

(1)despatch/shipment from chinese port to… 从中国港口发送/装运往……

(2)evidencing shipment from china to…cfr by steamer in transit saudi arabia not later than 15th july, 1987 of the goods specified below 列明下面的货物按成本加运费价格用轮船不得迟于1987年7月15日从中国通过沙特阿拉伯装运到……

2.date of shipment 装船期

(1)bills of lading must be dated not later than august 15, 1987 提单日期不得迟于1987年8月15日

(2)shipment must be effected not later than(or on)july 30,1987 货物不得迟于(或于)1987年7月30日装运

(3)shipment latest date… 最迟装运日期:……

(4)evidencing shipment/despatch on or before… 列明货物在…年…月…日或在该日以前装运/发送

(5)from china port to … not later than 31st august, 1987 不迟于1987年8月31日从中国港口至……

3.partial shipments and transhipment 分运与转运

(1)partial shipments are (not) permitted (不)允许分运

(2)partial shipments (are) allowed (prohibited) 准许(不准)分运

(3)without transhipment 不允许转运 (4)transhipment at hongkong allowed 允许在香港转船

(5)partial shipments are permissible, transhipment is allowed except at… 允许分运,除在……外允许转运 (6)partial/prorate shipments are perimtted 允许分运/按比例装运

(7)transhipment are permitted at any port against, through b/lading 凭联运提单允许在任何港口转运

篇4:外贸英语关于付款的口语句子

payment is to be made before the end of this month.

这个月末以前应该付款。

it's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use u.s. dollar, am i right?

至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?

we may have some difficulties making payment in japanese yen.

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

i've never made payment in renminbi before.

我从未用过人民币付款。

we can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

what's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

we don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我们相信你们不会拒付。

only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

we'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

we're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

the equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

now we have settled the terms of payment.

现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

what is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

this is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

we can't accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

if you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

please protect our draft on presentation. 请见票即付。

your draft will be honored on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。

the draft was discounted in new york. 汇票已经在纽约贴现。

our draft no.36 was dishonored. 我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

the draft has not been collected. 汇票之款尚未收进。

we'll be unable to meet these drafts. 我们无力兑付这些汇票。

we've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

we've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we're sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we'll draw a sight bill in favor of the export bank singapore. 我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

we've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我们已经按照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we're sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we'll draw a sight bill in favor of the export bank singapore. 我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

篇5:外贸英语交货卸货地点相关口语句子

下面是外贸英语中关于货物交货和卸货地点的更改的相关口语句子,一起来看看吧,可以灵活运用在实际的外贸交易中哦。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽装货比较合适。

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

外贸英语装运评价口语

外贸英语报盘和还盘相关口语

外贸英语中的直接贸易句子

外贸英语作文

外贸英语:短句

中秋节收到月饼发朋友圈句子

收到辞职信后怎么办

收到慰问金感谢信

收到劳务费承诺书

大学生收到表扬信

外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子(通用5篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的外贸英语收到来货讨论常用口语句子,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档