办公室谦虚英语对话

时间:2023-12-07 03:36:36 作者:浩天桐 综合材料 收藏本文 下载本文

【导语】“浩天桐”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了10篇办公室谦虚英语对话,以下是小编帮大家整理后的办公室谦虚英语对话,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

篇1:办公室谦虚英语对话

SCENE A 艾文与玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡前出现

Mary: Are you Elvin?

玛莉: 你是艾文吗?

Elvin: Elvin Dixon. Who are you?

艾文: 艾文迪克森。你是谁?

Mary: I'm Mary. I want to say I really 1) admire the software you're designed.

玛莉: 我是玛莉。我真的很欣赏你设计的软件。

Elvin: Easy stuff. But thanks. And the 1)admiration is 2) mutual.

艾文: 简单的玩意。不过还是谢了。这份欣赏是彼此彼此。

Mary: It is?

玛莉: 真的?

Elvin: You're selling InfoKing 3) subscriptions like nobody's business. And we don't even have a working 4) demo yet.

艾文: 你把“资讯王”的订阅卖得如入无人之境。 而我们甚至连能用的样品都还没着落呢。

Mary: I can't take the credit for that. I'm just Zina's assistant. She's the 5) pro.

玛莉: 我不敢居功。我只是吉娜的助手。她才是高手。

-----------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Here's a demo of our product.

这是我们产品的样品。

B: Thank you. I'll take a look at it and get back in touch with you.

谢谢。我看过之后再联络你。

【like nobody's business 如入无人之境】

like nobody's business可以用来表达“无人能出其右”,形容此人相当有一手:

A: They play the blues like nobody's business.

他们演奏蓝调的技巧无人能敌。

B: I have to go and see them.

我一定要去看看他们。

【take the credit居功】

credit是“功劳,赞扬”的意思,take the credit就是指“因为功劳而接受赞扬”,可以用在正面的“居功”。

A: Josh, you are amazing!

乔许,你真是令人不可思议!

B: I can't take the credit for this job. We all worked hard on it.

这工作我不能居功。大家都很努力。

1) admire (v.) 仰慕,钦羡;名词是admiration

2) mutual (a.) 互相的

3) subscription (n.) 订阅

4) demo (n.) (商品的)样品,demonstration的略缩。

5) pro (n.) 专家,系professional 的略缩

篇2:办公室英语对话

A: Hello. I need to speak with Allan Cartwright.

B: This is he. May I help you?

A: I certainly hope so, I am about to stop doing business with your office.

B: I’m very sorry, Madam. Can you tell me what the problem is over the phone or would you like me to go to your office?

A:你好,我想找阿伦・卡特莱特讲话。

B:我就是,我能效劳吗?

A:我当然希望如此。我要停止和你们做生意了。

B:非常抱歉,夫人。您能在电话里告诉我是什么问题吗?或者您希望我到您办公室去一趟?

A: Finance, Angie speaking.

B: Hi Angie, it’s Tom Reynolds here. Can you tell me if my tuition fees for this semester have been approved?

A: Yes, Mr. Reynolds. They were approved yesterday. You can pick up the check today.

B: Oh wow! Thanks a million, Angie!

A:财务部。我是安琪。

B:你好,安琪。我是汤姆・雷诺兹。请告诉我这学期我的学费批准了没有?

A:批准了,雷诺兹先生。昨天批的。你可以今天来拿支票。

B:哦,哇!太谢谢了,安琪。

A: Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.

B: How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!

A: Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.

B: All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.

A:凯文?嗨,我是伊丽莎白。我请求你帮我个大忙。

B:多大的忙,伊丽莎白?上次你就是这么说的,结果我连加了三个晚上的班!

A:是这样,我有一大摞东西要打。布莱克先生要我明天下午一定干完。

B:好吧,伊丽莎白。不过这可是最后一次了。

A: Mail room. Karen speaking.

B: Hi, Karen. This is John Williams in the purchasing department. Can you check to see if there’s a package down there for me?

A: Certainly, Mr. Williams. Just one moment, please.

B: Thanks, Karen.

A:收发室。我是凯伦。

B:嗨,凯伦。我是采购部的约翰・威廉姆斯。可以劳驾看一下有我的包裹吗?

A:当然可以,威廉斯先生。请稍等。

B:谢谢你,凯伦。

A: Mrs. Reynolds? This is Martin Gross calling.

B: Hi, Martin. What can I do for you?

A: Well, I’ve got the spread sheets you asked for, but I’m still waiting on some data from accounting.

B: That’s all right. Bring me over what you’ve got.

A:雷诺德夫人吗?我是马丁・格劳斯。

B:嗨,马丁。有事吗?

A:是这样,您要的那些表格我已经准备好了。只是还在等财务部的一些数据。

B:这就行了。把做好的给我送来吧。

篇3:办公室开玩笑英语对话

Jack:

I'm tired to death.

累死了。

Ann:

What did you do today?

你今天干了什么?

Jack:

I did a part-time job. I worked 8 hours and earned 12yuan.

我做兼职了。我干了8小时只赚了12元。

Ann:

Even a beggar would earn more than you.

就算是乞丐也赚得比你多。

Jack:

Absolutely.

确实如此。

Ann:

In Britain, some office workers beg from passers-by after work as their second job.

在英国,一些上班族下班后当街乞讨,以此作为自己的“第二职业”。

Jack:

How much do they get?

他们能讨到多少钱?

Ann:

They may get as much as 200 pounds a night if they are lucky enough.

幸运的话,他们每晚可以讨到200英镑。

Jack:

200 pounds? So they can get tens of thousands of pounds a year.

200英镑?那他们一年下来就能有几万英镑。

Ann:

Yeah. That's really a good job.

是的。那真是一份好工作。

篇4:办公室紧张英语对话

SCENE B 吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上

Mary: I guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and...

玛莉: 我猜我只是有点紧张。 我把所有都给了“资讯王”,而且......

Zina: ...and what if it doesn't 1) work out, right?

吉娜: ......而且要是行不通怎么办,对不对?

Mary: 2) Exactly.

玛莉: 完全正确。

Zina: You need to 3) quit thinking like a loser. InfoKing is going to 4) kick butt. You know how I know?

吉娜: 你别那么没志气了。“资讯王”会所向披靡的。你知道我怎么知道吗?

Mary: How?

玛莉: 怎么知道?

Zina: Because I won't let it fail.

吉娜: 因为我不会让它失败。

Mary: But what about tomorrow? What if Stars.com decides to go with WebTracker, and not us?

玛莉: 可是明天呢?要是Stars.com决定跟“网路搜寻家”走,而非我们?

----------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: You're saying that you didn't steal the loaf of bread?

你是说那条面包不是你偷的?

B: That's exactly right. I'm an honest man.

完全正确。我是个诚实的人。

【quit thinking 停止……想法】

quit跟stop一样,后面跟着-ing 表示 “停止某种动作”,后面跟着不定词时意思是 “停下来做某项动作”,例如:quit smoking“戒烟”,stop to smoke“停下来抽烟”。

A: We have been running for an hour. Let's stop to take a rest.

我们已经跑了一个钟头了。让我们停下来休息。

B: But be sure you don't smoke.

但是你可不能抽烟。

A: I promised you to quit smoking, I honor my word.

我答应过你要戒烟。我遵守诺言。

1) work out 行得通

2) exactly (adv.) 的确,正是

3) quit (v.) 停止

4) kick butt (俚) 踢屁股,意即“大胜,击溃”

篇5:办公室请假英语对话

Amy:

Hi,Jane,you have been looking pale ever since you come back from Beijing.

嗨,简,你从北京回来后脸色一直很苍白啊。

Jane:

I do feel ill, I think it’s a bad cold.

是有点儿不舒服,可能是重感冒。

Amy:

Maybe you are not used to the northern climate.

可能你不习惯北方的气候。

Jane:

Something like this, and the spicy food there.

大概是这样,还有那麻辣的食物。

Amy:

The important thing is you have been too busy resently.

最关键还是你最近太累了。

Jane:

Yes, I need to have a good rest. Can I have a day off?

是啊,我需要好好休息下,我能请假一天吗?

Amy:

Of course.You have finished the task a week ahead of schedule.

当然,你已经提前一周完成任务了。

Jane:

Thanks ,I think I will go to see the doctor first.

谢谢,我想我会先去看医生的。

Amy:

Take a good break.

好好休息哈。

Jane:

OK, I will.

我会的。

篇6:办公室便条纸英语对话

SCENE A 加州的资讯王办公室

Zina: Dave! Look at this!

吉娜: 戴夫!你看这个!

Dave: You don't have to yell, Zina. I'm just one 1) cubicle away.

戴夫: 你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。

Zina: Somebody left another green post-it note.

吉娜: 有人留了另一张绿色便条纸。

Dave: Was it your humba boy again?

戴夫: 又是你那个“伦巴男孩”啊?

Zina: It says, You look so 2) frail, / but I know you're tough like a nail. / To me, you are more beautiful than free e-mail.

吉娜: 上面写着:“你看来娇柔,但我知道你如钢铁般强韧。对我来说,你比免费的伊妹儿还要讨人喜欢。”

Dave: Wow. He really likes you, doesn't he?

戴夫: 哇,他还真喜欢你,不是吗

-----------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Brian went off in class and yelled at the teacher.

布莱恩在课堂上情绪失控还对老师大喊。

B: That guy is totally out of control.

那家伙真是 完全失去控制了。

【doesn't he? 不是吗?】

这是所谓附加疑问句,是添加在句末的问句,是为了确定自己讯息正确或为了得到对方的赞同。肯定附加疑问句希望得到否定回答,否定附加疑问句希望获得肯定回答。

A: This is the book that you want,isn't it?

这是你要的那本书,不是吗?

B: Yes, it is.

正是。

A: You don't like coffee, do you?

你不喜欢咖啡,是吗?

B: No, I don't.

对,我不喜欢。

1)cubicle (n.) (办公室) 隔间

2) frail (a.) 柔弱的

篇7:办公室供货英语对话

Choosing suppliers

选择供货商

A: How do you choose which companies to work with?

A:你如何选择和哪家公司合作?

B:Well, there are lots of things to consider. Quality and delivery times are as important as price. We also take into consideration technical support and after-sales service. We look for companies with a good track record. We place a few trial orders and if everything goes well, we put them on our approved list. It's important to choose companies you feel you can work closely with.

B:哦,要考虑很多东西。质量和交货时间和价格一样重要。我们也考虑技术支持和售后服务。我们寻找有良好信誉的公司。我们试订一些货物,如果一切没有问题,我们就把他们放到我们的认可的供货商清单中。选择你感觉能够进行密切合作的公司很重要。

Guaranteed supply

供货保证

A: Quality is very important to us. We work to very low tolerance levels. We need to have guaranteed supplies of consistently high quality raw materials. Over the years we've built up very good relationships with our suppliers.

A:质量对我们非常重要。我们工作要求的精度非常高。我们需要确保供应的原料一致保持高质量。这些年来,我们与我们的供货商建立了良好的关系。

B: Do you have many different suppliers?

B:你们有许多不同供货商吗?

A: Yes. There are about fifty names on our approved supplier list, but for raw materials we tend to deal with three local companies.

A:是。大约有五十家在我们指定的供应单位名单中,但是对于原料,我们通常向三家当地公司采购。

Extra staff

临时工

A:I was surprised to see how few people you have on-site. You provide a wide range of goods and services but have a very small workforce.

A:我很奇怪你们现场有这么几个人。我们有多种商品和业务,但是我们劳动力很少。

B: It depends on the time of year. At peak times we hire in casual workers to help with packing and dispatch. We also contract out certain services all year round, for example, cleaning. We run a very tight operation!

B:这要根据一年中的不同时间的情况确定。在繁忙的时候我们招一些临时工帮着包装和装运。一年当中我们也把我们的一些业务包出去,比如,清洁工作。我们管理的非常严格!

A:Do you handle the recruiting yourselves?

A:你们自己处理招聘业务吗?

B: Sometimes we use a local employment agency. It depends on the job.

B:有时候我们靠当地的职业介绍所招人。那要看具体是什么工作。

篇8:办公室分心英语对话

SCENE B 吉娜和戴夫在隔间里

Dave: Do you think maybe it would be better to just talk to Vince? Explain the situation?

戴夫: 你觉得去跟文斯说会不会好一点?解释这整个情况?

Zina: No way. I want the satisfaction of 1) squishing this bug myself. Plus, what if it's Vince?

吉娜: 门都没有。我要自己享受压扁这只虫子的满足感。而且若文斯就是那小子怎么办?

Dave: I don't think so. Your admirer seems kind of sweet. Aren't you even a little 2) curious about him?

戴夫: 不会吧。你那仰慕者似乎还蛮贴心的。难道你对他一点都不好奇?

Zina: He's just a 3) distraction, like a mosquito buzzing in my ear. I want no distractions.

吉娜: 他只会让人分心,就像耳边蚊子嗡嗡叫。我才不要分心。

Dave: A little distraction might 4) do you some good, Zina.

戴夫: 稍微分点心或许对你有好处,吉娜。

-----------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Our two-year-old baby is always getting into trouble.

我们家那个两岁的小鬼老是出状况。

B: Two is the age when they start to get curious.

孩子就是从两岁会开始好奇。

【a little curious 一点儿好奇】

a little 意思是“不多,但仍有一点”,如果是little,意思是“很少”,隐含否定之意。

A: There's still a little time. We can have another drink.

还有一点时间,我们可以再来一杯。

B: But there is little money with us.

但是我们没有什么钱了。

A: I think they would accept my credit card.

我想他们会接受我的信用卡。

1)quish (v.) 挤扁,压扁

2) curious (a.) 感到好奇的

3) distraction (n.) 分心

4) do someone good 对某人有好处

篇9:办公室欲擒故纵英语对话

SCENE④ A 电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话

Zina: No, Dave. I haven't wrecked my jeep. I'm calling to 1) offer you a job.

吉娜: 不,戴夫。我的吉普没有撞毁。我打来是要提供你工作机会的。

Dave: With InfoKing? No, thanks.

戴夫: 去“资讯王”?免了吧,多谢。

Zina: I'd like you to manage a new online auction site we're building.

吉娜: 我希望你能管理我们新架设中的线上竞标网站。

Dave: I'm not interested, Zina.

戴夫: 我没兴趣,吉娜。

Zina: Don't play hard to get. The 2) pay is good. You'd be working with Elvin again.

吉娜: 你别欲擒故纵了。薪水很高的。你会跟艾文再度共事。

Dave: I don't think so.

戴夫: 我想不妥吧。

Zina: Elvin doesn't 3) hold a grudge, if that's what you're worried about.

吉娜: 艾文并没有怀恨在心,若你是在担心这个的话。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

语言详解

A: Life is too short to hold grudges. C'mon, talk to me again.

人生苦短,何须心怀怨恨。来嘛,再跟我说话。

B: Well, if you put it that way...

OK. 既然你这样说……那好吧。

【play hard to get 欲擒故纵】

在人际的关系当中,好比男女关系或是聘雇之间的关系,有时候一方会采取不置可否的态度,让人觉得对方若即若离的,在要与不要之间,真叫人拿捏不定。也许你会觉得对方其实是想要,只是爱欲擒故纵、搞神秘,这种情况在美语中就可以用 play hard to get “欲擒故纵”来形容。

A: I don't think Lisa likes me.

我不觉得莉莎喜欢我。

B: Yes, she does. She's just playing hard to get.

不,她喜欢你。她只是欲擒故纵。

1) offer (v.) 提供(工作机会等)

2) pay (n.) 薪水,酬劳

3) hold a grudge 心怀怨恨,挟怨

篇10:办公室垃圾邮件英语对话

molly : how is the world treating you?

莫莉:你过得怎么样?

gordon: terrible.

戈登:糟透了。

molly : why do you say that?

莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?

gordon: i get way too much junk mails sent to my house in the usa.

戈登:我在美国的家总是能收到大量的垃圾邮件。

molly : i agree junk mail can be annoying.

莫莉:是啊,垃圾邮件是够烦人的。

gordon: it is worse than e-mail spam.

戈登:这些垃圾邮件比电子垃圾邮件还讨厌。

molly : why do you say that?

莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?

gordon: e-mail junk mail you can just delete with a few clicks of your mouse.

戈登:删除电子垃圾邮件你只要点击几下鼠标就可以了。

molly : don't worry, you can use the usual channels to get rid of the paper junk mail at your house.

莫莉:别担心,你可以使用普通的方法摆脱你家里垃圾邮件的困扰。

gordon: what do you have planned?

戈登:你打算怎么做呢?

molly : of course, we will recycle the paper bulk mail.

莫莉:当然,我们可以再利用这些垃圾邮件的纸张。

pros (good things)

1) bulk mail pours in so you always have something to read.

1) 垃圾邮件铺天盖地,所以你总有东西可读。

2) free paper you can use to clean up spills.

2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。

3) it keeps you up to date on new products.

2) 你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。

4) it is always there.

4) 垃圾邮件时刻存在。

cons (bad things)

1) junk mail fills your mailbox and makes it messy.

1) 垃圾邮件塞满了你的邮箱,使你的邮箱杂乱。

2) looking through unwanted bulk mail wastes time that you should be working.

2) 看你本不想看的垃圾邮件浪费了你本应该用来工作的时间。

3) some spam may include bugs or viruses.

3) 一些电子垃圾邮件有电脑病毒。

4) once your address is known by one company, they may sell it to 100 more.

4) 一旦你的地址被一个公司知道,他们会将你的地址卖给另外100个地方。

5) it is always there.

5) 它时刻存在,没完没了。

办公室激励英语对话

办公室心悦诚服英语对话

办公室程序修改英语对话

办公室仰慕者英语对话

办公室欲擒故纵英语对话

办公室英语新办公室对话

办公室工作禁忌英语对话

办公室来早了英语对话

办公室英语第一次去公司对话

面试英语对话范文

办公室谦虚英语对话(集锦10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的办公室谦虚英语对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档