英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气

时间:2022-12-20 04:54:30 作者:求婚安凯已成功 综合材料 收藏本文 下载本文

“求婚安凯已成功”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了9篇英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气,下面是小编为大家整理后的英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

篇1:英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气

(It's) a lovely day,isn't it?

天不错,啊?

A:(It's) a lovely day,isn't it?

A:天儿真不错!

B:Sure.It's quite clear.

B:可不是,真晴朗。

A:I think it will continue to be fine.

A:我觉得天气变不了。

B:I hope so.

B:但愿吧。

Fairly warm this morning,isn't it?

今天上午真暖和,是吗?

A:Fairly warm this morning,isn't it?

A:今天上午真暖和,是吗?

B:You're right.The air is so warm and everything looks so fresh and green.

是啊,天气暖洋洋的.一切看起来都那么清新,那么翠绿

A:Say,how about a walk along the river?

A:去河边散散步怎么样?

B:Marvelous idea?

B:太妙了!

I like this kind of weather.

我喜欢这种天气。

A:I like this kind of weather.

A:我喜欢这种天气。

B:Yes,a little breeze and a lovely moon.

B:是啊,微风徐徐,皓月当空。

A:And it's calm.I like the peace.

A:还静静的,我很喜欢这种宁静。

B:Me,too.

B:我也是。

It seems a glorious day today.

看来今天是晴天。

A:It seems a glorious day today.

A:看来今天是晴天啊。

B:I agree....

B:我也这么想。……

A:It's beginning to spot.

A:开始下零星小雨了。

B:Just now we both thought it would be fine.

刚才我们俩还都认为天会不错呢。

The autumn's marvelous here.

这儿的秋天真美。

A:It's nice and bright today,isn't it?

今天真是阳光明媚,天气宜人。

B:Yes,the autumn is marvelous here.

是啊,这儿的秋天美极了。

A:Tomorrow will be fine too,I think.

A:明天天气肯定错不了。

B:I hope so.

B:但愿吧。

The sun is shining.

阳光灿烂。

A:The sun is shining.

A:阳光灿烂。

B:But there're some mare's tails.

B:但是有些马尾云。

A:That's the sign of wind.

A:那是有风的征兆。

B:Oh,really,I thought it was a sign of rain.

哦,是吗,我还以为是要下雨呢。

It's clearing up.

天晴了。

A:Look!It's clearing up.

A:瞧,天晴了。

B:I can see the sun now.

B:太阳出来了。

A:I like summer as long as it's bright like this.

只要天气像这样晴.我还是喜欢夏天的.

B:Anyway,I dislike summer here.There's too much rainfall.

我可是不喜欢这儿的夏天,雨水太多.

It's better than yesterday.

今天的天气比昨天好。

A:It's getting warm today.

A:今儿天转暖了。

B:Yes,it's much better than yesterday.But I still feel chilly.

对,比昨天强多了,可我还是感觉有点凉.

A:It's fairly warm for this time of the year.

对这个节气来说已经是够暖和的了.

What lovely weather!

天真好!

A:What lovely weather!

A:天儿真好!

B:It's so pleasant after the bad weather we've been having.

B:这么长时间没有好天气,今天可真痛快。

A:Let's go out and enjoy the fresh air.

A:出去呼吸一下新鲜空气吧。

B:All right.Let's go.

B:好啊,走吧。。

The rain is letting up.

雨小了

A:What a heavy thunder storm just now!

A:刚才的暴风雨真大啊!

B:But it's let up....

B:现在小了。……

A:Look!What a beautiful rainbow!

A:瞧,多漂亮的彩虹!

B:Yes,it's sunny again.

B:是啊,天又放晴了。

I think it's going to rain.

我觉得要下雨了。

A:Look at the thick clouds,I think it's going to rain.

看!那去层厚厚的,我想是快要下雨了吧

B:That is what's technically called cumulonimbus.

B:它的学名是积雨云。

A:What's that?

A:什么是积雨云?

B:The clouds that produce thunder-storm.

B:它的学名是积雨云。

A:It doesn't look promising today.

今天的天儿看起来不太好。

B:What does the forecast say?

B:天气预报怎么说的?

A:They say today will be fine.

A:说今天是晴天。

B:But there're already snow flakes falling.

B:可是已经飘起雪花来了。

It's too cloudy,isn't it?

天阴得很沉啊。

A:It's too cloudy,isn't it?

A:天阴得很沉啊。

B:Yes,it's getting dark.

B:是啊,天儿越来越暗了。

A:I feel suffocated.

A:我感到很闷。

B:It's going to be a heavy rain.

B:可能会有场大雨。

The rain is so heavy.

雨太大了。

A:Gosh,the rain is so heavy!

天哪,雨太大了!

B:So heavy?It rains cats and dogs!

B:太大了?科简直是大雨倾盆!

A:Everything grows hazy,I can't drive.

一切都模模糊糊的,车开不了了。

B:How about a rest?

休息一下吧。

I'm freezing.

我快冻僵了。

A:The cold was simply awful,I'm freezing.

A:冷得要命,我快冻僵了。

B:We're going to have cold spell,I hear.

B:听说寒流要来了。

A:You mean it'll get even colder?

A:你是说开儿还要更冷吗?

B:Yeah. There's too much sun outside.

B:不错。外面太晒了。

A:There's too much sun outside.

A:外面太晒了。

A:I'd better stay in.

那我还是呆在屋里吧.

B:Good boy.

好孩子.

It's been like this for....

这样都……了。

A:Look!It's raining again.

A:看,又下雨了。

B:It's been like this for a fortnight.

B:这样都两周了。

A:I wonder when it'll clear up.

A:不知道什么时候能放晴。

B:The weatherman says it'll still last for four more days at least.

预报说这种天气至少还要持续四天.

The weather forecast says there's a hail tonight.

天气预报说今晚有冰雹。

A:I'm freezing.It's terribly cold these days.

A:我快冻僵了,这些天太冷了啊!

B:The weather forecast says there's a hail tonight.

B:预报今晚有冰雹。

A:I wonder when the cold spell will pass.

A:不知到寒流什么时候过去。

B:It says the spell will last another 6 days.

B:据说还要持续六天。

I can't stand the cold here.

这儿太冷,我受不了。

A:I can't stand the cold here.

这儿太冷,我可受不了。

B:Neither can I,especially the wind.

我也受不了了,这风尤其难熬.

A:The north wind is biting and I'm frozen to the bone.A

北风刺骨,我都快冷冻透了.

The snow is setting in.

开始下雪了。

A:Look,the snow is setting in!

A:瞧,开始下雪了。

B:What beautiful snow flakes!

B:多美的雪花啊!

A:Let's go out and play with the snow.

A:我们出去玩儿雪吧。

B:Great!I enjoyed playing with snow when I was a child.

太好了!我小时候就爱玩儿雪。

篇2:英语流行口语对话: Talking About Vacation 谈论假期

When are you going on vacation?

你什么时候开始度假?

A:When are you going on vacation?

你什么时候开始度假?

B:Next week.

B:下周。

A:When will you be back?

什么时候回来?

B:In a month.

B:一个月以后。

I think I'm going to...

我想去……

A:I think I'm going to China this vacation.How about you?

A:我想这个假期去中国,你呢?

B:Me?I prefer France.

B:我?我要去法国。

A:I went to France last summer.

A:我去年夏天去了法国。

B:Oh,really?I went to China last winter!

B:真的?我去年寒假却了中国!

Are you going to take...along?

你要带……和你一起去吗?

A:I'm going to Ireland this summer.

A:今年夏天我准备去爱尔兰。

B:Are you going to take your children along?

B:你要带孩子们和你一起去吗?

A:No,I'd like to go alone.

A:不,我要一个人去。

B:Have a nice holiday!

B:祝你度假愉快!

Where do you plan to go?

你要去哪儿?

A:Where do you plan to go this winter?

A:今年冬天你要去哪儿?

B:Alps,suppose.

B:我想是阿尔卑斯山吧。

A:Oh,yes,you like skiing.

A:噢,对了,你喜欢滑雪。

B:Right.

B:不错。

What would you be doing in U.S.A?

你到美国后干什么?

A:What would you be doing in U.S.A?

A:你到美国后要干什么?

B:Most of the time I'll be on a tour,enjoying the beautiful scenery there.

大多数时间是去观光.观赏那里的美丽风光。

A:What do you want to see particularly?

A:特别想去哪儿?

B:I'll go to the Yellow Stone Park,and Great Canyon.

B:黄石公园和大裂谷。

I'm hoping to...in my vacation.

我希望假期……。

A:Where will you go in your vacation?

A:你假期去哪儿?

B:Oh,I'm hoping to take courses in my vacation.

B:噢,我希望假期学几门课。

A:You're so industrious.

A:你真用功。

Last vacation,I got...

上个假期我……

A:What did you do last vacation?

A:你上个假期干什么了?

B:I learned to drive and I got a driving license.

B:我学驾驶并且考到了驾驶执照。

A:What will you do this vacation?

A:这个假期呢?

B:Travel.

B:旅游。

I really like vacations.

我真喜欢放假。

A:I really like vacations.

A:我真喜欢放假。

B:What do you usually do in vacations?

B:你假期都干什么?

A:I travel,study or just relax.

A:旅游、学习或休息。

How about...this summer vacation?

这个暑假……怎么样?

A:Bob,how about joining the boxing club this summer vacation?

鲍伯,这个暑假参加拳击俱乐部怎么样?

B:What a good idea!

B:好主意!

A:So let's get registered tomorrow.

A:那明天去报名吧。

B:OK.

B:好。

Why don't we spend this vacation...?

我们假期……怎么样?

A:Do you have any idea for this vacation?

A:这个假期你有什么想法吗?

B:Why don't we spend this vacation earning our tuition?

B:我们去挣学费怎么样?

A:Oh,yeah,let's try to find some jobs.

A:对,我们可以拭着找找工作。

B:OK.

B:行。

Have you ever thought of going to...?

你想过去……吗

A:Have you ever thought of going to Africa?

A:你想过去非洲吗?

B:No,it might be dangerous there.

B:没有,也许很危险。

A:Would you like to go with me?

A:和我一起去怎么样?

B:I'd like to,but I'm tied up with my paper.

我的确想去,可是论文搞得我焦头烂额。

I think it might be a good idea to work as...

我觉得做……不错。

A:I think it might be a good idea to work as a guide.

A:我觉得做导游不错。

B:Where do you intend to go?

B:你要去哪儿?

A:Three Gorges of the Yangtze River.

A:长江三峡。

B:That's beautiful.

B:那儿美极了。

What do you usually do in winter vacations?

你寒假都干什么?

A:What do you usually do in winter vacations?

A:你寒假都干什么?

B:Usually I go skiing in Alps.

B:我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。

A:Are you a good skier.

A:你滑雪滑得好吗?

B:I guess I'm not a beginner.

B:我想我已不是初学者了吧。

What if...?

如果……怎么办呢?

A:I'm going to travel this summer vacation.

A:这个暑假我要去旅游。

B:How do you manage it financially?

B:钱的问题怎么解决呢?

A:Work first.

A:我先工作。

B:What if your money is not enough?

B:钱不够呢?

A:I'll borrow some from my parents.

A:我跟父母借一些。

Did you enjoy your vacation?

你假期过得好吗?

A:Did you enjoy your vacation?

A:你假期过得好吗?

B:This was the happiest vacation I've ever had.How about you,Lucy?

B:这假期过得最开心了。露西,你呢?

A:Unfortunately,it kept raining.I had to stay in the hotel most of the time.

A:真倒霉,天总下雨,我大部分时间都呆在旅店里。

Could you tell me something about the vacation?

你和我谈谈你的假期好吗?

A:Could you tell me something about the vacation?

A:你和我谈谈你的假期好吗?

B:Yes,I visited the Fuji Mountain in Japan.

B:好,我去日本富士山了。

A:Is it as beautiful as the picture?

A:和画里一样美吗?

B:At least the same if not better.

B:至少一样漂亮。

I hope I'll have a chance to visit Spain.

我希望我还有机会去西班牙。

A:Did you enjoy your stay in spain?

A:你在西班牙过得怎么样?

B:Very much.I hope I'll have a chance to visit it again.

很好,我希望我有机会再去一趟.

A:You will.

会有机会的.

篇3:英语流行口语对话:Talking About Sports 谈论体育运动

is .....taking the lead?

.....领先吗?

A:Is the Chinese team taking the lead?

A:是中国队领先吗?

B:No,it's the Japanese team.

B:不,是日本队。

A:Japanese teams always play a dark horse.

A:日本队总是出人意料。

B:Well,their team owrk is well worth learning.

他们的配合值得我们学习

Can you tell the result?

能告诉我比赛结果吗?

A:Can you tell the result?

能告诉我比赛结果吗?

B:It's love all.Now the score is in our favor.

B:零比零(平局)现在比分对我们有利。

A:Can you tell which team seems to win?

A:你猜哪个队会赢?

B:Hard to say.Now the score is in our favor.

很难说,现在比分对我们有利

A:Yes.Our guest team is really tough.

A:是啊,客队打得很顽强

B:They're still fighting hard.Let's wait and see.

他们打的正紧张,我们等等再说。

What's the score?

比分是多少?

A:What's the score?

A:比分是多少?

B:The Ukraine team took the lead by 3 to 1 at the end of the first half.

上半场乌克兰队3比1领先。

A:The Russian team needs to tie the Ukraine to get the pass for the final.

若能踢平乌克兰队,俄罗斯队就能出现了

B:It doesn't seem to be so easy.

B:不容易呀!

....overpowered their counterpart....to....

....队以.....比.....战胜对手

A:The Phoenix team overpowered its counterpart 86 to 50.

A:凤凰队86比50轻胜对手。

B:They're absolutely right to get a replacement for 21.

他们把21号换下来是非常正确的。

A:If the Phoenix beats the Rocket,it will enter the final.

如果凤凰队能打败火箭队的话就能进入决赛.

B:No way, if it still has 21.

B:有21号就不可能。

They manage a 99:80 victory.

他们以99:80获胜。

A:Which team won?

A:哪个队赢了。

B:The Spur.

B:马刺队

A:What was the score?

A:比分是多少?

B:They managed a 99:80 victory.

B:他们以99:80获胜

The game ended in two all.

比赛结果二平。

A:Which team has won?

A:哪个队赢了?

B:Neither.The game ended in two all.

哪个队也没有赢,比赛结果二平。

A:But I still think AC milan's defence seems better organized.

但是我还是认为AC米兰队防守组织得更好.

B:But the Brazilian is tougher.

B:但是巴西队更顽强。

I think he favors the host team.

我觉得他偏向主队。

A:I'm sure he was off-side.

A:我感肯定他越位了

B:But the ref didn't whistle.

B:但裁判没吹哨

A:I think he favors the host team.

A:我觉得他偏向主队。

B:Anyway, the host team seems to fight for the gold.

不管怎么说主队好象是志在夺魁。

I think he deserved.....

我认为他的....当之无愧

A:I think he deserved his gold.

A:我认为他的金牌当之无愧。

B:Did you see his last dive?

他的最后一次跳水你看见了吗?

A:Yes, it's perfect!

A:看了,太完美了。

B:He's diving for the gold.

B:他是志在必得呀。

Is this your best score?

这是你的最好成绩吗?

A:In the discus throw,you scored 30 meters at the final throw.How did you make it?

铁饼项目的最后一掷你投了30米,你是怎么投的呢

B:Well,I've been practising for 5 weeks.

B:我已经练了五个星期了。

A:Is this your best score?

A:这是你的最好成绩吗?

B:No,once I did 32.

B:不,有一次我投过32米。

He won the first place!

他得了第一。

A:No.164 in lane 3 achieved 11'16“ in the 100 meter dash.Isn't that something

三道164号在百米塞中庖厨了11'16'的成绩.真了不起

B:Yeah.He's the most experienced athlete in the field.

B:是啊,百米赛他最有经验。

A:He won the first place!

A:他跑了第一!

B:Good boy!

太棒了!

It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10.

太完美了,裁判全给了满分。

A:Too bad you missed Jane's performance.

你没有看上珍妮的表演太遗憾了。

B:How's it?

B:怎么样?

A:It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10

A:太完美了,裁判全给了满分

It's one fo the highlights of the match.

这是比赛最精彩的场面之一

A:It's one of the highlights of the match.

A:这是比赛最精彩的场面之一。

B:What?

B:什么?

A:The wonderful passing Meladona did.

马拉多纳的那记传球太棒了。

B:Too bad I missed it.

B:我没看到太遗憾了。

What do you think of....?

你怎么看.....

A:What do you think of the Olympic motto ”Higher,faster adn stronger“?

你怎么看“更高、更卡、更强”的奥林匹克口号?

B:Well, it's better than ”Friendship first, competition second“.

比”友谊第一,比赛第二“强。

A:Why?In my opinion,it doesn't matter whether you won or not.The most important thing is participation.

为什么?在我看来的不得名次并不重要,重要在于参与。

B:I still think nobody plays for nothing.

我还是觉得参加比赛无所求的人没有的

A beautiful.....!

好漂亮的.....!

A:A beautiful center (comer-kick/heading)!

A:好漂亮的传中(角球、头球)!

B:And good shot!

B:好球!

A:A goal!

进了!

I hope ....

我希望.......

A:I hope the host team loese.

A:我希望主队输掉。

B:That all depends on how the visiting team shapes.

B:那要看客队表现怎么样?

A:According to the papers, the visiting side is a strong team in America.

根据报道,客队是美国得一只强队。

B:But two players of the team have been booked and one is out.

但是两个队员被亮了黄牌,一人被罚下.

I suppose he's not in top form.

我倒觉得他发挥不正常。

A:What do you think of the former champ?

A:你觉得上届冠军怎么样?

B:There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.

但在卫冕中有些失误,所以他失败了

A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.

A:没有常胜的将军。

B:I suppose he's not in top form.

B:我倒觉得他状态欠佳。

They aren't evenly matched.

他们的实力不相当。

A:What do you think of AC milan and the team of Argentine?

你觉得AC米兰队和阿根廷队怎么样?

B:They aren't evenly matched.

B:他们的实力不相当。

A:Yes,I think AC Milan's foot work is much better on the whole.

我同意你的观点.但是米兰脚下的工夫从总体上来看要好一些

B:Yet the Argentine attacker is worth a bet.

但是阿根廷的前锋值得一赌。

I'm amazed.....

我真奇怪......

A:Did you watch the old-fashioned wrestling game last night?

昨天晚上的旧式摔交你看了吗?

B:Yes,of course.And I'm amazed the those karate and judo boys were so heplless before the wrestlers.

当然,我真奇怪空手道和柔道队员在摔交手面前竟不堪一击

A:You bet.The wrestlers had got sound defences and they simply couldn't make it.

就是嘛,摔交手防守严密,无懈可击。

What's your favorite sport?

你最喜欢什么运动?

A:What's your favorite sopot?

A:你最喜欢什么运动?

B:Swimming.What about you?

B:游泳。你呢?

A:Indoors activities,such as chess and gymnastics.

室内运动,象棋类拉,健美体操啦。

I like....very much,but I can't play well.

我很喜欢...,但是我打不好。

A:Table-tennis is our national game.

A:乒乓球是我们的国球。

B:Yes, I like ping-pong very much,but I can't play well.

不错,我很喜欢乒乓球,但是我打不好.

A:I can't,either.I like watching.

A:我也不行,我愿意看球

I'm doing it for....

我为的是.....

A:I hear you jog every day.

我听说你每天都进行慢跑锻炼。

B:I'm doing it for fun and fitness.

我跑着玩,还能健身。

A:I think maybe one day you can take part in the walking race.

我觉得你有朝一日可以参加竞走比赛.

B:At the age of 64?You're kidding!

64岁参加竞走?你真能开玩笑。

篇4:英语流行口语对话:Talking About Traffic 谈论交通

How often does the bus run?

这车多长时间一趟?

A:How often does the bus run? B:Every five minutes.

A:这车多长时间一趟?五分钟。

A:Oh,here comes a bus! B:It comes on the dot.

噢,来了一辆车!来得正好。

Many roads are very narrow.

许多街都太窄。

A:I like small towns.

A:我喜欢小镇。

B:But many roads are very narrow.

B:但是小镇许多街道都太窄。

A:Not always,and there're also few cars!

A:也不是,车也少啊!

B:Yes,because of fewer people.

B:那倒是,人少嘛。

This is the rush hour.

这是高峰期。

A:This is the rush hour.

A:这是高峰期。

B:I notice there's a jam a few blocks away.

我注意到前几个街口正塞车。

A:Let's drive off this road.

A:我们躲开这条路吧。

B:I'm afraid I'll be late.

B:恐怕要迟到了。

There're traffic jam everywhere.

到处都塞车。

A:There're traffic jam everywhere this hour of the day!

A:白天这个时候到处都塞车。

B:I think something must be done.

B:我觉得应该采取一些措施。

A:Yeah,we should have more roads built.

A:是啊,我们该多修点路。

So crowded!

太拥挤了!

A:Shit,so crowded!

A:真是的,太拥挤了!

B:The radio said it's OK on this road.

B:收音机说这条路通畅啊。

A:Things change every minute.

A:情况变得太快了。

B:We have too many cars!

B:车太多了!

How long do I have to wait?

我得等多长时间?

A:How long do I have to wait?

A:我得等多长时间?

B:Two hours.That area is a little backward.

两个小时.那地方有点团塞。

A:I see.The bus doesn't come so often as in cities.

A:所以车不像城里那么勤。

B:You're right.

B:对。

I'm afraid I have to wait for the next bus.

我恐怕只能等下一辆了。

A:Oh,the bus is gone.

A:噢,车走了。

B:Pity we didn't catch it.

B:真可惜,我们没赶上。

A:I'm afraid we have to wait for the next bus.

A:恐怕只能等下一辆了。

B:We have to wait six more minutes!

B:还再等六分钟!

The city has got a traffic problem.

这城市交通有问题。

A:The city has got a traffic problem.

A:这城市交通有问题。

B:That means it's developing very fast.

这说明它发展得很快.

A:You said it.

说对了。

B:Problems are inevitable.

B:有问题是难免的。

I'll be late because I have waited so long!

我等了这么久,要迟到了。

A:I'll be late because I have waited so long!

A:我等了这么久,要迟到了。

B:Don't worry.The bus will arrive soon.

B:别着急,车就要来了。

A:I'd better take a taxi.

A:我最好坐出租。

B:That's no use.This is morning rush hour.

B:没用,现在正是早上高峰期。

Oh,here comes a bus!

车来了!

A:Oh,here comes a bus!

A:车来了。

B:It's here at last!

B:总算来了。

A:How long have you waited? B:Twenty minutes exactly.

A:你等了多久了?整整二十分钟了.

There's going to be a highway here.

这里要修高速公路。

A:There's going to be a highway here.

这里要修高速公路。

B:That's better.

那倒不错。

A:The traffic problem will soon be eased.

交通问题不久会缓解的。

B:I think so.

是啊。

I like to drive on freeway.

我喜欢在高速公路上开车。

A:I like to drive on freeway.

我喜欢在高速公路上开车。

B:Don't drive too fast.

B:不要开得太快。

A:Don't worry.There're few cars now.

A:别担心,车很少。

B:Be careful.It's dangerous to drive fast.

小心点儿吧,开快车太危险。

Usually cities have greater traffic problems.

通常城里交通问题更大。

A:Usually cities have greater traffic problems.

A:通常城里交通问题更大。

B:Of course,there're too many people.

B:那当然啦,人多嘛。

A:I hate the car columns on the road.

A:我讨厌街上的车流。

B:But we couldn't help it.

B:但是我们无能为力呀。

How do you get road news?

你怎么得到路况信息的呢?

A:Wow do you get road news?

你怎么得到交通信息的呢?

B:I've a driver mate in my car!

B:我车里有司机伴侣!

A:So you have all the news on broadcast?

A:你听广播了?

B:Yes,it's so helpfull.

B:听了,很有帮助。

How can we avoid the jam?

我们怎样避免塞车?

A:How can we avoid the jam?

A:我们怎样才能避免塞车?

B:Let's take a roundabout way.

B:绕过去吧。

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:Look,traffic jam again!

B:瞧,前面又堵车了。

Traffic rules are different among countries.

交通规则各国不同。

A:Traffic rules are different among countries.

A:交通规则各国不同。

B:For example?

B:举个例子看看。

A:People drive on the right in China.

在中国人们是靠右侧行车的.

B:Oh,that's interesting!

哦,那真有意思!

I can't find proper parking space.

我找不到合适的地方停车。

A:I can't find proper parking space.

A:我找不到合适的地方停车了。

B:Let's just park here.

B:就停这儿吧。

A:No,there's no a parking sign.

A:不行,这儿没有停车标志。

B:Oh,the policeman's coming.

B:噢,警察过来了。

The road has higher accident rate.

这条街肇事率很高。

A:The road has higher accident rate.

A:这条街肇事率很高。

B:I couldn't figure it out.We don't have many cars on this raod.

我不明白,这条路上车很少哇。

A:People drive too fast.That's dangerous too.

人们开快车,这也很危险啊.

B:I see.

我懂了.

篇5:英语流行口语对话:Talking About Holidays 谈论节日末

Do you know about...?

你知道……是怎么回事吗?

A:Do you know about All Fools' Day?

A:你知道愚人节是怎么回事台球?

B:On that day,people play all kinds of tricks on others,and the one easily taken in is called April fool.

B:那天人们互相捉弄,容易上当的叫四月傻瓜。

A:April fool!

A:四月傻瓜!

B:April the first is coming.Be careful!

B:四月一日就要到了,当心啊!

What do people usually do on...?

在……人们通常干什么?

A:What do people usually do on Saint Valentine's Day?

A:情人节人们干什么?

B:On that day,boys are supposed to give roses to their sweethearts.

那天小伙子们给自己的情人送玫瑰花。

A:What will the girls do?

A:姑娘们呢?

B:They give chocolate in return.

B:她们回送巧克力。

Tell me something about...

给我讲讲……吧。

A:Tell me something about your Ice & Snow Festival.

A:给我讲讲冰雪节吧。

B:That's the most magic Festival,people build palaces and sculpture things with ice and snow.It's beautiful!

B:那是最神奇的节日了,人们用冰雪造宫殿,雕刻各种各样的东西,美极了

C:Especially at night when the lights are on.

C:晚上亮灯之后更美。

Is...official?

……是法定节日吗?

A:Is Water Shrinking Festival official?

A:泼水节是法定节日吗?

B:No,most of the traditional festivals of the minority nationalities are not official

不是,大多数少数民族节日都不是法定的。

A:Don't you think these festivals are more interesting!

A:可是这些节日才更有意思呢!

B:What an idea!

B:对极了!

Could you tell me the origin of...?

你告诉我……的来历好吗?

A:Could you tell me the origin of the Dragon-Boat Festival?

A:把龙舟节的来历告诉我好吗?

B:Yes,it's a way to commemorate a great ancient romantic poet,and the race is a symbol of the attempt to save him.

好的,这是人们纪念古代一位伟大的浪漫主义诗人的活动,龙舟比赛是奋力救诗人的象征。

A:I see.Did they succeed in the end?

A:我明白了,他最后得救了吗?

B:Of course not.He drowned.

B:没有,他还是淹死了。

Can you name some festivals of religious nature?

你能说出几个由宗教来的节日吗?

A:Can you name some festivals of religious nature?

A:你能说出几个由宗教来的节日吗?

B:Yes,such as Christmas and Easter.

B:能,圣诞节和复活节就是。

A:What about historic festivals?

A:有历史意义的呢?

B:Thanksgiving Day,Independence Day.

B:感恩节、独立日。

How many days do you take off for...?

你们……放几天假?

A:How many days do you take off for Easter?

A:你们复活节放几天假?

B:Usually we have a month off.

B:通常放一个月。

A:What will you do for this Easter?

A:这个复活节你准备怎样过?

B:I'll stay at home and have a complete rest.

B:呆在家里好好休息一下。

What do you plan to do...?

……你打算干什么?

A:What do you plan to do at the Mid-autumn night?

A:仲伙夜你打算干什么?

B:I'll go to Chinatown and there'll be a party to celebrate the traditional Chinese Festival.

去唐人街,那儿有个晚会庆祝中国这个传统的节日.

A:Can I go with you?

A:我和你一起去好吗?

B:Sure,my pleasure.

B:那当然,太荣幸了。

How did you spend...last year?

去年……你怎么过的?

A:How did you spend Christmas Eve last year?

A:去年圣诞夜你怎么过的?

B:I joined the Parade.

B:我参加游行了。

A:Was it interesting?

A:有意思吗?

B:Very.It was the happiest Christmas Eve I've ever had.

非常有意思,那是我过得最快乐的圣诞夜.

What will you do this...?

今年……要干什么?

A:What will you do this Spring Festival?

A:今年春节你要干什么?

B:I'll go back to China and spend it in a traditional Chinese way.

我准备回中国,按中国传统方式过节。

A:You'll make dumplings.

A:要包饺子吗?

B:Certainly.

B:当然。

What's the date of May Day according to the lunar calendar this year?

今年五一是阴历几号?

A:What's the date of May Day according to the lunar calendar this year?

今年五一是阴历几号?

B:It's the sixth of the fourth month.

是四月初六。

A:Only two days before your birthday!

A:是你生日的前两天。

B:Yes,Grandma.

B:对,奶奶。

How many official days off for...?

……法定假日几天?

A:How many official days off for Labor Day?

A:五一节法定假日几天?

B:One day only.

B:就一天。

A:How many do you actually have?

A:你们实际放几天?

B:A week since it's followed by our spring break.

B:和春假连在一起放一周。

篇6:英语流行口语对话:Talking About Work 谈论工作

What kind of job have you had?

你做过什么工作?

A:What kind of job have you ever had?

A:你做过什么工作?

B:I used to work as a teacher.

B:我当过教师。

A:How did you like your job?

A:喜欢你的工作吗?

B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.

要不是搬到这儿,我不会考虑换工作的.

What sort of job would you like to take?

你想做什么样的工作?

A:What sort of job would you like to take?

A:你想做什么样的工作?

B:I prefer a sedentary job and I used to work as an operator.

我喜欢静一点的工作,我曾经当过接线员.

A:We need an operator now.

A:我们正需要接线员。

B:It's just the job I've been searching for.

B:这也正是我想要找的工作。

Which job do you prefer...?

你喜欢做什么工作……?

A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a secretary?

你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书?

B:Neither,I prefer an active job.

都不喜欢。我更喜欢能动的工作。

A:Then how about a salesman?

A:那么当推销员怎么样?

B:That's better.I like travelling.

B:太好了,我喜欢旅行。

I have done something like that before.

我以前干过类似的工作。

A:Are you familiar with the office management?

你熟悉办公室的管理工作吗?

B:I have done something like that before.

B:以前干过类似的工作。

A:Are you still interested in it?

A:现在还感兴趣吗?

B:I think I an.I left the job only because it was too far from my home.

我想是的,我辞掉了这份工作只是因为离家太远

I once had a job in...

我以前在……干过。

A:May I have your resume,please?

A:可以看看你的简历吗?

B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.

可以,我需要一份能发挥我一技之长的工作.

A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?

A:想在图书馆工作吗?和书打交道。

B:I like peace.As a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.

我喜欢平静.事实上,我以前在图书馆干过.

I used to work for...

我曾……。

A:I suppose you've had many jobs,George.

A:乔治,我想你干过不少工作吧。

B:Yes,I used to work for stone,preparing computer programs;I was a businessman tow years ago;and I even ran a small factory until last year.I used to hold a similar job for six years.

B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞过软件。两年前经过商;我还开过一个小型工厂,一直到去年。类似的工作我干了六年。

A:We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.

我们需要一位能使用、维修各种办公设备的人

B:I used to hold a similar job for six years.

B:类似的工作我干了六年。

A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill

A:那么你很自信自己的经验的技术了?

B:I think so.

B:我想是的。

Actually,I received that kind of training.

事实上,我接受过这种训练。

A:We need to know whether you have the special training.

我们想知道你是不是接受地专门的训练

B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.

事实上,我大学时就接受了这种训练。

A:How about your experience?

A:你的经历怎么样?

B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year and then as manager of PR department for three years.

我做过一年公关职员,三年公关部经理我在考虑换换工作。

A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank.I am thinking about changing my job.

A:银行的工作我厌烦了.我在考虑换换工作

B:Have you any definite idea?

B:有确定的想法了吗?

A:Not yet,what's your opinion?

A:还没有,我想听听你的意见?

B:I think you'd better try an active job.

B:我觉得你最好做经常动的工作。

Are you getting overtime?

有加班费吗?

A:Are you getting overtime?

A:有加班费吗?

B:Yes,but it's not so appetizing.

B:有,但是没什么吸引力。

A:Have you thought about another job?

A:考虑过换换工作吗?

B:That's what's hanging on my mind recently.

B:最近一直在考虑这个问题。

May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?

你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?

A:May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?

A:你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?

B:Oh,so-so.They won't offer a handsome salary for an average job.

一般吧.一般性的工作他们不肯给高工资的

A:What do you do?

A:你做什么工作。

B:I work as a distributor at night from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m at home through computer.

从下午五点到晚上九点在家里通过计算机搞传销

How do you like it so far?

到目前为止你觉得怎么样?

A:What's your present job?

A:你现在做什么工作?

B:I'm a football coach.

B:当足球教练。

A:How do you like it so far?

A:到目前为止你觉得怎么样?

B:I like the young guys.I like sports.

B:我喜欢那些小伙子们。我喜欢运动。

How many hours do you have to work?

你得工作多长时间?

A:How many hours do you have to work?

A:你得工作多长时间?

B:My job is a nine-to-five one.

B:从九点到五点。

A:Do you do anything else the rest of your time?

A:其余时间做别的吗?

B:I'm a trainer in a fitness center.

B:我在健美中心当教练。

I find my job...

我觉得工作……

A:I find my job extremely boring these days.

A:最近我觉得工作非常没劲。

B:But,Jean,didn't you say you love meeting new people every day?

可是珍,你不是说过你爱天天接触新人儿吗

A:Yes,but now they become regular customers.

A:说过,但是他们都成了老顾客。

B:Let's see whether we can change one.

B:那咱们看看能不能换一换。

My job pays well.

我的工资收入不错。

A:How do you like your job?

A:喜欢你的工作吗?

B:I like the feeling it gives me.It makes me feel important.

我喜欢工作给我的感觉.它使我感到自己很重要

A:How's the salary?

工资待遇怎么样?

B:Oh,my job pays well.I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.

B:工资不错。上个月开始每月长120美元。

A:I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.

上个月开始每长120美元。

B:Congratulations!

B:祝贺你!

A:So I don't have to leave my job now.I like my students.

那么我也就不辞职了.不管怎么说,我喜欢学生

B:I'm happy to see you change your mind.A university lecturer is better than a restless businessman.

B:看到你改变主意我很高兴,大学讲师比不稳定的商人要好多了。

It's hard work but stimulating.

工作不轻松,但是很让人有精神。

A:What's your job,may I ask?

A:你做什么工作,可以问问吗?

B:I'm a professional baseball player.

B:我是职业棒球手。

A:You must feel tired since you have to be active all the time.

A:整天忙你一定很累吧。

B:It's hard work but stimulating.

B:工作不轻松,但是很让有精神。

Are you busy with...?

你整天忙……吗?

A:What's your job?

A:你做什么工作?

B:I'm a teacher,and I like the feeling it gives me.

B:教师,我喜欢教学工作给我的感觉。

A:Are you busy with the students every day?

A:整天教学吗?

B:No,my working hours are flexible except the hours for lectures.

不,除了讲课的时间以外我的工作时间很灵活

I work on the day shift.

我做白班。

A:I hear some of your colleagues work at night.How about you?

听说你有些同事干夜班。你呢?

B:I work on the day shift.

B:我做白班。

A:It sounds better!

A:蛮不错的呀!

B:Perhaps,but they are more beautifully paid.

也许吧,但是他们的待遇比我好。

篇7:口语训练:谈论天气

作者:李浪涛

[背景话题]

西方人打交道,谈论天气很重要;私事公事莫涉及,这句话儿要牢记。

[教材链接]

1. What's the weather like?

2. How cold it is today!

3. It will be cloudy at times.

4. There will be a strong wind to the north of the Huai River.

5. The radio says the clouds will lift quite quickly.

[语句拓展]

I. 询问天气

1. What does the weather forecast say? 天气预报是怎么说的?

2. How are the springs / summers / autumns / winters here? 这儿的春/夏/秋/冬天怎么样?

3. What's the temperature, do you know? 你知道今天的气温吗?

4. What's the climate like here? 这儿的气候怎么样?

II. 预测天气

1. It looks like rain. / It looks as if it is going to rain. 像是要下雨了。

2. I don't think the rain will last long. 我想这场雨不会持续多久。

3. It seems to be clearing up. 天似乎在转晴。

4. The fog is starting to lift. 雾开始消散了。

III. 评论天气

1. A lovely day, isn't it? 好天气,不是吗?

2. I hope it stays fine. 我希望天一直晴朗。

3. It's good to see the sun again. 真高兴又看到太阳了。

4. It's better than yesterday. 今天的天气比昨天的好。

[口语训练]

A: Hello, Han Ying! What a fine day today!

B: Hello, Kate! Yes, it's a fine day for a walk. Let's go to the park, shall we?

A: OK. Let's go.

B: Please tell me something about the weather in England. I hear that different countries have different weather.

A: Yes, that's right, but I'm not English, I'm Australian. The weather in our country is quite different from China's. In China, summer lasts from June to August, it is the hottest season.

B: How about Australia's?

A: Summer is from December to February, and winter is from June to August.

B: Oh, when it's spring in China, it is autumn in Australia.

A: Yes, you're right.

B: How do you like the weather in China?

A: I like it very much.

篇8:谈论天气的英语口语对话

大家好,我亲爱的朋友们。今天想跟大家分享一些关于天气的词和句子,让我们一起来看看豆子今天写的小对话吧!

Hi,my dear friends. Today, I would like to share some key words and sentences about weather with you. Let’s see the following conversation!

A: Luna, have you checked the email, classes for today have been cancelled!

露娜,你看邮件了么? 今天的课全部取消了!

B: What? Why?

啥?为啥

A: See your window.

看你的窗户!

B: All I see is a snowstorm. It was snowing all night! All the cars in parking lot are covered by snow.

我能看到的就是暴雪!昨晚下了一晚上啊!停车场的车都被雪覆盖了!

A: All the same! Cars got stuck in snowdrifts. I saw my neighbors shoveling the snow. The problem is that it is dangerous to drive cars on slippery road. I drove once, it seemed I lost control of the car, so creepy. Just let you know that all classes are cancelled today.

都一样啊,车都陷雪里了。我刚还看见我邻居铲雪呢!问题是这会儿在滑的路面上开车太危险了!我开过一次,感觉失控了,特别害怕。就是想跟你说一下今天的课都取消了。

B: Thanks for your reminding! You are so sweet. I am missing California, sunshine every day!

谢谢你提醒我,太贴心了。我正在想念加州,每天都是阳光。

A: I had a road trip with my family in California last year. It was sunny every day. It was hot and a little bit humid.

我去年跟我家人在加州自驾,每天都是晴天,挺热的还有一点潮湿。

B: Yes, you do not need to wear scarf, gloves there. Do you like rainy day? My friends who come from Seattle told me it was rainy day always.

对啊,你不用戴围巾和手套。你喜欢雨天么?我从西雅图来的朋友说那里总下雨。

A: No, I felt a little bit depressed during rainy days.

不喜欢,雨天我感觉有点小低迷。

B: You should live in California. There is a song called “it never rains in southern California”!

那你应该住在加州,有首歌叫“南加州从来不下雨”!

A: Yes, I am considering to find a job there after graduation.

是啊我正在考虑毕业了去那里找工作呢!

B: Ok, best wishes to you. I need to finish my assignment today, talk to you later.

好吧,美好的祝愿都给你,我今儿要写完作业,晚点聊。

A: All right, bye!

好哒,再见。

公众号:跟着豆子学口语

篇9:英语流行口语对话:Congratulations祝贺

Fantastic!

太好了!(较随便)

A:I defeated Ted in chess.

我打败了泰德!

B:Fantastic!I've been trying to do the same but I never succeed.

太好了!我一直想赢他,可每次都失利。

A:Maybe it's only my luck.

也许是我走运吧。

Well done,...!

干得好,......!(较随便)

A:Tom,my mum agreed!

汤姆,我妈妈同意了!

B:Well done ,Peter!So we can go to the beach fight now.

太好了,彼得!我们现在就去海滩。

A:Yeah,let's go.

好,咱们走吧。

Super!

好极了!(较随便)

A:My father really believed I would have lessons on Sunday.

我爸爸真的以为我星期日有课。

B:Super!I'll wait for you at nine.Don't be late.

好极了!我九点等你,别晚了。

A:you bet it.

没问题。

Good old ...!

......,好样的!(较随便)

A:I managed to put the frog in Miss Smith's handbag.

我把青蛙放到了史密斯小姐的手提包里了。

B:Good old Mike!Nobody saw you?

迈克,好样的!没人看见吗?

A:There was not a soul in the room.

房间里一个人也没有。

It's great to hear about your...

听说你......,这太好了。(较随便)

A:It's great to hear about the opening of your store.

听说你的店开张,太好了。

B:Thank you.do come and have a look at it .

谢谢,一定来看看哟。

A:I sure will.

我会去的。

That's marvelous!

太好了!(较随便)

A:I passed the history test!

我历史考及格了!

B:Really?That's marvelous!

真的?太好了。

A:And then your old man won't beat you this time.

那么这次你老爸就不会打你了。

B:I've made up my mind not to be beaten again.

我决心再也不让他打我了。

That's great!

真棒!(较随便)

A:I got the first prize in the contest.

我比赛得了一等奖。

B:That's great!Congratulations!

真棒!祝贺你!

A:Thanks.

谢谢。

I'm very happy for you.

太为你高兴了。(较随便)

A:I got admitted to Harvard University.

我被哈佛大学录取了。

B:I'm very happy for you.Have you told it to Mr.Jones?

太为你高兴了。告诉理论琼斯先生了吗?

A:Not yet.I'll give him a pleasant surprise.

还没有。我想给他一个惊喜。

Congratulations!

祝贺!(通用)

A:Bob,I hear your team won the match.

鲍伯,听说你们队赢了比赛。

B:Yeah,all of us tried our best.

是的,我们都尽了最大努力。

A:Congratulations. B:Thanks.

祝贺你们!谢谢。

Congratulations on...

祝贺你们......。(通用)

A:Liza,I am told you did very well in your exam.

里兹,听说你考得不错。

B:I was the only one who got a straight A in my class.

我是班里惟一得“优”的。

A:Congratulations on your success.

祝贺你的好成绩!

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

Please send him my congratulations.

请代我向他表示祝贺。(通用)

A:Your brother is going to be sent to Britain to study,really?

你弟弟要被派去英国留学,是真的吗?

B:Yes,he's already got the passport and visa.

是的,他已经拿到了护照和签证。

A:Please sent him my congratulations.

请代我向他表示祝贺。

B:Thank you.He's very lucky indeed.

谢谢,他的确很幸运。

Many,many congratulations on ...

祝贺,恭喜你......。(通用)

A:I'm going to get married next Sunday.Come to my wedding,will you?

我下周日就要结婚了.一定要参加我们的结婚典礼呀!

B:Many,many congratulations on your wedding.

祝贺你们喜结良缘!

A:Many thanks.

多谢。

Let me congratulate you.

祝贺你!(较正式)

A:My advisor praised my research paper.

我的导师对我的论文很赞赏。

B:Let me congratulate you.

祝贺你!

A:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on ...

请允许我对...表示我最忠心的祝愿.(较正式)

A:I finally got my novel published.Good news,isn't it?

我的小说终于出版了。

B:That's great!Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on your success.

太好了。请允许我对您的成功表示的祝贺。

A:It's very nice of you to say so.

非常感谢。

Please accept my sincere congratulations.

请接受我最的祝愿!(较正式)

A:I've finally passed the entrance examination.

终于通过了入学考试。

B:Please accept my sincere congratulations.

请接受我最的祝愿!

A:How very nice of you to say so!

谢谢。

Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on...

请允许我对...表示最热烈的祝贺!(较正式)

A:Your troupe is so favorably received by the people here in this city.Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on your success!

你们的剧团在这个城市很受欢迎。请允许我对你们的成功表示最热烈的祝贺!

B:I really appreciate your remarks.

你这么说太感谢了。

A:Next time you're sure to get a much more satisfying result.

下次你们肯定会取得更令人满意的成绩。

B:Thank you so much.

非常谢谢。

I must congratulate you on ...

我得祝贺你......。(较正式)

A:I'm told you've finished a very difficult operation,Dr Johnson.

约翰逊大夫,听说你完成了一次很难的手术。

B:Yeah.This operation is really a challenge to us.

是的,这次手术的确是个挑战。

A:I must congratulate you on the success!

我得对你的成功表示祝贺!

B:It's very good of you to say so.

谢谢。

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.

我想第一个向你祝贺!(较正式)

A:General Manager said you would be head of the Sales Department.

总经理说你将被选为销售部经理。

B:Yes,but it hasn't been announced yet.

是的,但是还没有正式公布。

A:So I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.

那我想第一个向你表示祝贺。

B:It's very kind of you to say so.

谢谢。

May I offer my congratulations on...

请允许我为......表示祝贺!(较正式)

A:I'm going to take charge of the engineering department next month.

下个月我开始负责工程部。

B:You've been working hard for it.May I offer you my congratulations on your promotion?

你一直在努力,请允许我为你的提升表示祝贺!

A:Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

谈论天气的英语作文

口语项目:谈论能力

一分钟天气口语范文

职场英语同事称呼口语对话

谈论新电影社交英语口语对话

空中英语情景口语对话:At the Hospital 在医院

应聘销售员之职英语面试对话口语

谈论商务合同常用英语句子

谈论音乐的英语作文

面试英语对话范文

英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气(锦集9篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的英语流行口语对话: Talking About Weather 谈论天气,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档